Tashia Hinchliffe, MBA, CIPS, GMA, RSPS, SRES, TRC, AHWD
RE/MAX Estate Properties, Global Director
Your Personal Real Estate Consultant
* Certified International Property Specialist
* Global Marketing Agent
* Resort & Second Home Property Specialist
* Seniors Real Estate Specialist
* Transnational Referral Certified
* At Home With Diversity Certified
* Specializing in the Los Angeles coast, from San Pedro to Santa Monica
* Local, national & global residential and investment real estate
* South Bay native, raised in the Portuguese Bend Beach Club of Rancho Palos Verdes
* 26+ years of marketing & consulting experience; 17+ years in real estate
* Devoted to long-term client relationships
* Yale MBA, Scripps BA Psychology/Economics
* Je parle francais
* Hablo espanol
As a Global Real Estate Consultant, I promise to assist you with all aspects of your real estate needs and work hard to accomplish your goals. I will strive to earn your trust and referrals, while building a long-term relationship. I'd be happy to provide a no-obligation market valuation of your home or a list of homes available in your favorite neighborhood virtually anywhere in the world. I hold dual French-American citizenship. I have lived and traveled extensively abroad.
I serve the community volunteering with charitable events for the homeless and at-risk kids, and participating in annual Habitat builds. I donate 2% of my earned commissions to your favorite charity, or education, the arts, homeless, at-risk kids, and the fight against cancer.
* NAR Global Business and Alliance Committee member 2011, 2012 & 2013
* C.A.R. Global Real Estate Forum Chair 2012 and Vice Chair 2011
* South Bay Association of Realtors Global Real Estate Committee prior Chair
* California Association of Realtors Director 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 & 2014
* National Association of Realtors Director 2012, 2013, 2014
* Market your property to its utmost potential
* Move into your dream home
* Find your ideal vacation or second home
* Turn your rent money into equity and a tax deduction
* Add income property to your investment portfolio
* Obtain a great home loan with 3.5% to 20% down
* Save taxes through a 1031 exchange or strategic timing
* Lock in a favorable currency exchange rate
* Buy, sell or relocate anywhere in the United States, France, England, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Greece, Latvia, Czech Republic, Canada, Mexico, Belize, Panama, Costa Rica, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, New Zealand, or Australia
Wonderful Charitable Organizations
* Rover Rescue
* Inner-City Arts
* PS I Love You Foundation
* The Giving Spirit
* Expedition Inspiration
* My Friends Place
* Levitt Pavilions
* Yes We Serve
* Habitat for Humanity
* Children's Miracle Network
Over 95% of my business is from repeat clients and referrals. References are proudly available upon request. I look forward to the opportunity to help you soon!
I hold dual French-American citizenship and speak English, French and Spanish.
Redondo Beach School District
Hermosa Beach School District
Manhattan Beach School District
Palos Verdes Peninsula School District
Torrance School District
El Segundo School District
Le Lycee Francais de Los Angeles
Lycee Internationale of Los Angeles
Through my personal networks all over the world, I can assist you virtually anywhere. Let me help you achieve your goals and realize your dreams.
© 2001-2018 Reliance Network and RE/MAX California & Hawaii.
All rights reserved. US Reg. Copyright TX-5-910-991, TX-5-910-992, TX-5-910-993, and TX-5-910-994.
Each RE/MAX® Office is Independently Owned and Operated. Equal Housing Opportunity.